Termos de pagamento
Date of Last Revision: December 26, 2017
- Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes and fees, all of which you are responsible for funding.
- Extra terms. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction. Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription as a MemberClient to the site or an app or to a feature within an app or an email, we will bill your funding instrument immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through Footballisperfect.com Payments:
- If a free trial period is offered regarding the use of PlayerSearchTool, you will not have to cancel the subscription and you will not be billed at the end of the free trial period.
- If a free trial period is offered and it´s agreed that you have to cancel the subscription during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time mailing email@example.com.
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the site or app or feature or email you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If an app or feature you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- Sponsored posts. Posts you have Sponsored are subject to our Advertising Policy.
- Funding instruments. We want to make Footballisperfect.com Payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, credit cards and debit cards.
- Authority. When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
- Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your card at the time you load funds for your Footballisperfect.com Payments transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- Failed funding. If you fund a payment by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- Mobile billing, in the future. Mobile operator billing is another payment method we aim to make available for your convenience. Further information will be posted when possible. If you use mobile billing as a funding instrument, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
- By choosing the mobile billing payment method, you agree that we and your mobile operator may exchange information about you in order to facilitate completion or reversal of payments, resolution of disputes, provision of customer support, or other billing-related activity.
- You are responsible for any charges, fees, changes to your mobile plan service or billing, alterations to your mobile device, or any other consequence that may arise out of your use of mobile billing.
- If you use mobile billing, you are bound not only by these Terms, but also by the terms and conditions of your mobile operator.
- If you have questions about any charges or fees that appear on your mobile phone bill, you may contact your mobile provider’s customer service division.
- Sometimes, use of mobile billing in a funding transaction may lead to charges that, for various technical reasons beyond our control, cannot be refunded to you. In these cases, we have the right, but not the obligation, to issue you a courtesy credit to your electronic value Balance.
Actions We May Take
- At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use Footballisperfect.com Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
- Inquiries. By using Footballisperfect.com Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
Disputes and Reversals
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- Agreement to pay. When you purchase advertising or promoted posts on or through Footballisperfect.com, you agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any applicable taxes.
- Consent to credit check. Without limiting Section 3.2 above, your order constitutes your written authorization for us to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau. We may obtain your credit report when you place an order, or at any time thereafter.
- Security. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your advertising account, and you understand that you will be charged for any orders placed on or through your advertising account.
- Direct debit. If you are making direct debit payments, you agree that we can charge you any amount that falls within the range you agreed to upon signup. We will notify you in advance if any charge will exceed the agreed-upon range.
- Cancellation. You can cancel an advertising order at any time sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but your ads may run for several days after you notify us, and you are still responsible for paying for those ads.
- Tax liability. The amounts charged to you by us, whether through your credit card or otherwise, may be subject to and include applicable taxes, including without limitation withholding taxes. It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
- Delinquent accounts. If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of 2% per month.
- Prepaid account. You may have the option to purchase ads with a prepaid account. Amounts prepaid are non-refundable except where required by law. Footballisperfect.com is not a bank and does not offer banking services; accordingly, prepaid amounts do not earn interest, are not deposit obligations, and are not insured by any Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private.
- Invoiced and non-invoiced clients. When you purchase advertising or paid content on or through Footballisperfect.com, you will fall under one of two categories depending on your payment method: invoiced or non-invoiced client. Invoiced clients are those to whom Footballisperfect.com extends a credit line and issues invoices on a periodic basis for payment. Non-invoiced clients are those who make payments at the time of purchase itself. Clients are eligible to become invoiced clients based on factors such as ad spend and creditworthiness. Footballisperfect.com retains the final right to classify a client as an invoiced client.
Notices and Amendments to These Terms
- Notice to you. By using the Footballisperfect.com Payments service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
- Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to Footballisperfect.com Payments and these Terms by postal mail to: Footballisperfect AB, Lagmansgatan 10, S-833 35 Strömsund, Sweden.
- Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- Conflict of terms. All of the commitments you make in the Footballisperfect.com User Agreement apply to your use of Footballisperfect.com Payments. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and User Agreement, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
- Conflict of laws. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through Footballisperfect.com. Nothing in these Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
- Courtesy translations. These Terms were written in English. To the extent any translated version of these terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Contact Footballisperfect.com with questions:
Please contact Footballisperfect AB online or by mail at:
Footballisperfect AB, Lagmansgatan 10, S-833 35 Strömsund, Sweden.